Open your eyes.
New age Genocide
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Fangirl Challenge: [4/10] Movies » Divergent (2004)
"You’re different. You don’t fit into a category. They can’t control you. They call it Divergent. You can’t let them find out about you."
SHIELD vs. KNIFE
I could watch Bucky twirl sharp, bladed objects for the rest of my life.
Can we talk about how hard agreeing to this must be for Katniss? She’s been fighting her whole life. She fought to keep her sister and her mother alive for all those years. She fought in the 74th Hunger Games and fought through the agony of surviving through it. She fought through the 75th Hunger Games, and is now fighting through being without Peeta. She’s seen countless people die right in front of her, yet here she is, agreeing to fight. Inevitably agreeing to witness more people die. She knows she might be the peoples’ last hope, and as easy as it would be to step down from her position of The Mockingjay, The Symbol of the Rebellion, she persists on, because that’s the kind of person Katniss Everdeen is.